Thursday, 2 December 2010

Preparation for Sunday

Today we finally got our new net out in the field. After 5 shoots we managed to stretch it almost fully. We got the length but didn't manage to spread it so the final area covered was approximately 6 x 10 meters.. Jump ropes were fully stretched and trace ropes really helped.. We rope net according to Clark..

I didn't have camera so i only have this mob photo.. 3 Lapwing models didn't have any chance to escape. Another new thing is that we were increasing amount of  black powder and finally settled at 10grams per cannon. This is much quicker than last time..

Yesterday I rolled 200 colour rings.. So on Sunday I'm hoping to start rubbish season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment